put a knoppix.sh on your bootfloppy or whereever and make sure it's chmodd'd to the write permissions.
If I add a link to myscript in /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc, myscript runs properly at startx. If I place a link in the autostart knoppix.sh on floppy ('floppyconfig'), it does not run. I guess this is because init has not yet run when knoppix.sh does.
Can anyone suggest a way of modifying xinitrc automatically when booting knoppix CD with floppy disk without remastering?
put a knoppix.sh on your bootfloppy or whereever and make sure it's chmodd'd to the write permissions.
I've done just that. At the moment knoppix.sh executes, there is not yet support for perl.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Dell Memory Module - 64GB - DDR5 - CAMM RAM - 5600MHz 16GX8
$599.98
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Crucial MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1SG 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V ECC LRDIMM Server Memory
$150.00
Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50
LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95