put a knoppix.sh on your bootfloppy or whereever and make sure it's chmodd'd to the write permissions.
If I add a link to myscript in /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc, myscript runs properly at startx. If I place a link in the autostart knoppix.sh on floppy ('floppyconfig'), it does not run. I guess this is because init has not yet run when knoppix.sh does.
Can anyone suggest a way of modifying xinitrc automatically when booting knoppix CD with floppy disk without remastering?
put a knoppix.sh on your bootfloppy or whereever and make sure it's chmodd'd to the write permissions.
I've done just that. At the moment knoppix.sh executes, there is not yet support for perl.

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
A Mini Windows Server w Xeon E3 Processor & (2) 500GB Hard Drive-Home/Industrial
$309.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00