My PC doesn't have a CD-R is there a way to make it read a knoppix CD that I burnt on another computer.
>??
My PC doesn't have a CD-R is there a way to make it read a knoppix CD that I burnt on another computer.
>??
It should work no matter where you burn it. Any burner that creates a CD-R should be able to be read from any CD Rom. The only problem is if it is burned too fast, some older CD Roms can't read it. (Burn at 1x to fix this problem)
I have both CD writer[8x/4x] and a CD ROM drive [50x]. If I want to read using my CD ROM, i write usually at 4x or less.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$345.97
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty
$895.00
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$164.98
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed
$466.65
Juniper Networks SRX220 8-Port Gigabit Layer 3 Managed Rackmount RJ-45 USB
$285.00