-
Installing new applications in Knoppix (Not hdinstalled)
I'm trying to install Linksysmon on one of my hd partition.
but when I start "make install", the script tries to mkdir
in /usr/local/lib/perl
then
make: *** [pure_site_install] error 255
I understand that when we use knoppix from cd, there's some
limitations but is there a way ?
my question is :
how do I install an apps. when using Knoppix (no hdinstall)
I have /dev/sda4 (zip 100mb with my website)
I have /dev/sdb1 (usb sandisk 64 mb, having apache conf)
I have /dev/hda1 and hda3 (persistent config)
Thanks !
(Beside that problem, everything works pretty well)
Similar Threads
-
By HappyPaul in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 04:25 AM
-
By downdogWoof in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-26-2005, 11:23 AM
-
By metavoid in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-23-2004, 12:10 PM
-
By fabfab in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 08:19 PM
-
By hickorynut in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-27-2003, 05:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI Barebone CTO GPU Server 2x Heatsinks 2x 1600W PSU
$319.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$368.00

Windows Server 2025 Standard✔ 24-CORE✔ 10 CALs✔ 50 RDS✔ Remote Desktop EP2-25205
$317.56

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99