-
editing /KNOPPIX/etc/samba/samba.conf as root ?!?!
Hi everyone,
I notice a strange thing with my Knoppix CD base...
Even if I'm root, I cannot edit /KNOPPIX/etc/samba/samba.conf
Read-Only !!!
Why ?
I know that with the cd base "installation" we are limited ...
also as root, with chown user:user /the/dir
it returned error "operation not permitted"...
on my HD ?!?!?
Am I missing something or what ?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By antonello in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-18-2005, 05:09 PM
-
By egerber in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-07-2005, 05:50 PM
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-20-2004, 12:36 PM
-
By charlybr in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-03-2004, 09:49 PM
-
By Legithrandil in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-31-2004, 04:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

VMware SD-WAN Edge 640N VeloCloud Dell E42W EnterpriseFirewall 32GB
$127.50

Barracuda NextGen CloudGen Cloud Based Firewall F280 BNGF280a w/ 8.3.1 Firmware
$89.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

Ubiquiti UniFi Gateway Max UXG-Max
$199.00

HP 2x 10GB OPNsense Quad Core i5-8500 8GB RAM 3Port Gigabit Firewall AES-NI SSD
$199.95

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$199.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99