-
editing /KNOPPIX/etc/samba/samba.conf as root ?!?!
Hi everyone,
I notice a strange thing with my Knoppix CD base...
Even if I'm root, I cannot edit /KNOPPIX/etc/samba/samba.conf
Read-Only !!!
Why ?
I know that with the cd base "installation" we are limited ...
also as root, with chown user:user /the/dir
it returned error "operation not permitted"...
on my HD ?!?!?
Am I missing something or what ?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By antonello in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-18-2005, 05:09 PM
-
By egerber in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-07-2005, 05:50 PM
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-20-2004, 12:36 PM
-
By charlybr in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-03-2004, 09:49 PM
-
By Legithrandil in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-31-2004, 04:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$599.99

Cisco C9130AXI-B Dual Band Wireless Access Point 9130AXI Internal Antenna B
$65.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

Cisco WS-C3850-12X48U-S 48-Port UPoE Switch 1100W PSU
$149.99

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00