Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Knoppix & SQLLedge

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bad ems
    Posts
    3

    Knoppix & SQLLedge

    Hello,

    I have a little question. I'm loking for a Live CD of Knoppix inkl. SQL Ledge ( www.sql-ledge.org I think ), but I can't found it.

    Is everybody here who can help me? I'm a new Knoppix user. All the time ago I only work with windows so I can't make it myself and now I wish to usw Knoppix in the Future, but I need this programm before. The last 5 days I have only problems to install SQL Ledge on my Knoppix Live CD V3.3 ( Knoppix V 3.3 is install on HD )

    So I hope, that I can find here some help of my problems.

    ( Sorry, my english isn't very good, so please be shure that I can read your answers )

    Thanks a lot of all,

    Ralf ( Germany )

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    157
    Hello Ralf,

    Your English is better than my German! I only know two sentances!

    Here check this site out.

    http://www.linet-services.de/linux/knoppix.html

    It is a live SQL-Ledger-Knoppix CD! I think that will give you both the best. Besides it is written in German.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bad ems
    Posts
    3

    Re

    Hello,

    Thanks for the very fast answer, but on this Site I found the first time sql-ledger. This Site don't have a Dowload. You can only write an eMail an they will be sent the knoppix CD on snakemail. But i read a lot of posts in other threads, that nobody became the cd.

    Some peaople wait a lot of time of the CD, but nobody have this one In German is no Download Site for this Knoppix with SQL-Ledger, maybe you Know a Site outsite of Germany where I can download this.

    Ralf

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    157
    Sorry, I searched on Google and couldn't find one either.

    That site I gave you was found using Google. That was the only one that I found that was even a little useful. I also read that there wasn't a download on that site, but I thought by now that they would have created one. Or maybe that you, being German, could find it. So I am out of help for you. Sorry again.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bad ems
    Posts
    3
    Hello,

    I search by Google too, but nothing was found out of this site. It is all in german and this is carfuel lovly for me because i can read everything ... so I think I call to the company today and than I see what they say.

    I wrote it here down when I have speak with somebody from the company. ... Thanks and Bye

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N picture

P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N

$1100.00



2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder picture

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder

$3.99



MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM picture

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM

$184.95



Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM picture

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM

$10.99



USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



Samsung 96GB LPCAMM2 PC5 9600 FE1 E1 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K6LC3CL1-CCV DDR5 Memory picture

Samsung 96GB LPCAMM2 PC5 9600 FE1 E1 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K6LC3CL1-CCV DDR5 Memory

$2150.00



SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH picture

SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH

$649.95



2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17 picture

2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17

$3.35



x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM picture

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM

$329.99