My second task is something I've had through all linux's I've tried, I have a SBLive! and I'm trying to make a sound creator centre with linux, so firstly I need some way of loading/unloading soundfonts to my Live! soundcard. Secondly, anyone know of some decent midi/audio software for KDE I can download? I'm used to Cakewalk Proaudio, Cubase VST and Fruityloops. Are there any nice equivilent programs out there?
If I can get this and my cable modem working, I can completely ditch windows altogether, unfortunately, I am still heavily relying on it. But it is giving me so much grief, at least when linux gives me grief, I know it's because of something I have/haven't done.
Thanks a bill
Keep Smiling
If you had a million monkeys typing for a million years, could they type an entire MSword document without it crashing?

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
HP EliteBook 830 G8 Core I7-1185G7 3.00GHz Laptop 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD
$250.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
2019 MacBook Pro 16” A2141 8-Core Intel i9 2.4GHz 32GB 1TB Radeon 5500M 8 GB
$360.00
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99
Intel Core i7-6900K SR2PB 8-Core 3.20GHz CPU LGA 2011 (Socket R)
$60.00
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00