-
Newbie - Soundblaster live soundfont manager
My second task is something I've had through all linux's I've tried, I have a SBLive! and I'm trying to make a sound creator centre with linux, so firstly I need some way of loading/unloading soundfonts to my Live! soundcard. Secondly, anyone know of some decent midi/audio software for KDE I can download? I'm used to Cakewalk Proaudio, Cubase VST and Fruityloops. Are there any nice equivilent programs out there?
If I can get this and my cable modem working, I can completely ditch windows altogether, unfortunately, I am still heavily relying on it. But it is giving me so much grief, at least when linux gives me grief, I know it's because of something I have/haven't done.
Thanks a bill
Keep Smiling 
If you had a million monkeys typing for a million years, could they type an entire MSword document without it crashing?
Similar Threads
-
By legal in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-18-2004, 09:53 PM
-
By legal in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-18-2004, 09:33 PM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-30-2003, 07:41 AM
-
By gtp1964 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-27-2003, 07:17 AM
-
By Ghoul in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-09-2003, 08:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Edmark TouchWindow for Macintosh DeskTop Computer Touch Window Never Usd
$63.99

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

Vintage Apple Mac mini CIB (2009 Mod A1283) Original box/sealed manuals
$450.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

Vintage Mac System 7 Personal Upgrade Kit Apple Software 3.5” Floppy
$29.99

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99

Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99