(word game, pronounced as Gnosis) Knoppix is a wonderfull great system for portable office/devel system (I use it to boot and develope on my friend's laptops on the road a lot) and for minor/medium system maintenance, but I tought... this is oriented thowards desktop ussage, how about Knosys? a relative of knoppix designed specifically for sysadmins, to recover and rescue systems in force. it would be basically knoppix without the office apps and games (leave the developing it's usually needed for rescuing infected systems and upgrading stuff) and swap the free space into as many ethernet/scsi/arrays/board drivers as we can fit on the CD and any secondary partition/scripting/programming/user administration/fs repairment system that was left out in knoppix......
I would start this baby myself, but I must admit I do not have the time to roll my sleeves up and get my hands dirty, so I let the idea float onto the community see if it is take in consideration.....

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99
ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99
ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard
$351.99