Try xchat
sorry- you cannot install anything to a read-only filesystem.
I have burned Knoppix onto CD-R can I download and install Mirc or similar ??
tks
Try xchat
sorry- you cannot install anything to a read-only filesystem.
bitchx is good ^^
maybe i have you wrong, but i just installed amsn just like any other chat i presume and i saved it in by creating a home directory that function is in the penguin beside the k and also is the function for save configuration
type in knoppix myconfig=scan at boot and your fine.
thats from a newbie![]()
Technically speaking you didn't install it to the read-only file system. There are some apps that are reported to install ok as well as some scripts that have been written to install apps while using Knoppix live. I personally would have no use for amsn there for I am unfamiliar w/ it.Originally Posted by snotpix
is it included? I know xchat isOriginally Posted by Sigmatador

6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$95.00
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99
DEC 3010A Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$100.00
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$69.99
VINTAGE DEC LA34/ LA100 SERIES KEYBOARD W/NUMERIC PAD 70-17864-01C
$140.00
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC LR150-11 Power Supply 70-0464-01 Rev S Sun Shoebox Server PSU Used
$160.00