-
Linux Folder Structure
Ok, I know noone will be able to post the full info here.
Is there anyone who can point me in a direction find out what each of the folder mean and do? I've worked out a few, I've been installing extra bits like limeware and amsn etc. but would like to know I'm installing to the right folders etc. I've been pretty much making it up as I go along, and while this works, it will make it awkward as I learn more about linux and try manually configuring bits.
Thanks
Keep Smiling
Similar Threads
-
By alex610 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-21-2005, 12:56 PM
-
By mlrible in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 06:35 AM
-
By empro in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-04-2005, 07:51 PM
-
By Tigga in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-14-2004, 01:04 AM
-
By fuzzy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-29-2003, 10:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 24-Bay Server 2x E5-2680 V4 -28 Cores H730 32GB RAM
$500.00