-
Don't find ISDN-card
I have a ISDN PCI/ISA card from Dynalink. Knoppix instantly finds all my hardware, exept this card. I have not installed Knoppix yet, but I will as soon as I am able to get online. What should I do?
Also, the internet configure program keeps asking me for an area code, but in Norway we don't have area codes. What should I do?
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-30-2004, 09:02 AM
-
By kreis in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-24-2004, 02:47 AM
-
By pau in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 06:42 AM
-
By Freanan in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 03:59 PM
-
By chrisr in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-20-2003, 08:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99