You can adapt your /etc/apt/sources.list and use one of the many mirrors.
I can't find the knoppix default repository people.debian.org for some reason (maybe something to do with Debian being cracked?). I'm wondering if anyone knows any alternate sites -- preferably sites that won't break anything in Knoppix.![]()
You can adapt your /etc/apt/sources.list and use one of the many mirrors.
I have the same problem, except when I remove people.debian.org from sources.list apt-get still requests info from people.debian.org. I am wondering if there are any special steps necessary to change sources.list?
luke
same thing myself, but what I have done (at least for now) ..
no need to eb hasty and REMOVE the references to people.debian.org, I'm hoping they'll come back up so I just commented them out
ran apt-get update again which goes through fine, but I am bumming until these people sites come back up
I also commented them out.
Running "apt-get update" worked like a charm for me, capt_obvious.

*Lot of 50* SK Hynix HMA81GS6JJR8N-VK 1Rx8 PC4-2666V Laptop Memory
$1611.11
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB DDR4 DIMM Memory Module 3600MHz
$80.00
SK hynix 16GB PC4-2133P DDR4 ECC Registered RDIMM 288-Pin
$65.00
Micron 96GB DDR5-5600MHz MTC40F204WS1RC56BB1 PC5-44800 ECC REG 2Rx4 RDIMM Memory
$2999.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95
Team Group T-Create Expert RAM 32gb (2 x 16gb) 6000 Mhz DDR5 Desktop Memory Modu
$399.95
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95
2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35