-
I don't use a router as far as I am aware, I use a dhcp server, I do not know if this is the same as the nameserve on knoppix, I have my ip address, subnet mask, default gateway and dhcp server, I have tried manually putting the values into the network card config manaully, as opposed to letting it auto detect with dhcp, but still nothing. I understand that my network card ( a netgear fa11 ethernet) is supported by a natsemi driver on knoppix but I dont see it, and I have never used knoppix or c++ for that matter so wouldn't know what to do to load it once I had the driver, where would I compile it, if I had the c code and knowing that g++ -o filename.exe natsemicode.c would produce a filename.exe in the current directory how would I get knoppix to recognise this executable is the driver for the network in future events..
any help will be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Similar Threads
-
By emypisqua in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 09:14 PM
-
By mune in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-10-2004, 05:12 PM
-
By chunky in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-04-2004, 07:44 PM
-
By manjo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-29-2003, 11:26 PM
-
By stevethayne in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 04:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

Broken Atari 130XE Console System 130XE No Power
$129.99

Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari
$129.99

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00

Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested
$149.99

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25