-
Problem with KNOPPIX file
No You don't understand me.
I dekompress the file KNOPPIX from cd to remaster it, but I don't remaster it.
I just comprest it back by mkisofs -R source | create_compressed_fs - 65536 source, or somethig like that, so that I get bak the compressed KNOPPIX file.
Than I make CD with structure like this:
/
KNOPPIX
|
+KNOPPIX (rekompressed file)
+boot.img (from the original KNOPPIX CD)
+boot.cat (from the original KNOPPIX CD)
and boot.img was also given as booting image (e.g. in K3B)
And that CD could not run
If I do it exacly the like that with KNOPPIX file from oryginal Knoppix CD it works.
So it looks like minilinux from boot.img could not get to prepared by me KNOPPIX file.
Similar Threads
-
By vacode in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-27-2005, 03:16 PM
-
By TheTempest in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 10:32 PM
-
By robamler in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 07:57 PM
-
By colinmc151 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 11:40 PM
-
By Raineri in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-24-2003, 10:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99