Hmm, Fabian has ported basic Knoppix to the PPC Mac in couple of days. So it is possible. I searched the net a bit (I think you did that too) but only found references to bootable linux installation CDs (RedHat Suse etc.).
This may be a dumb question but will knoppix work on a sparc based system. if not is there another bootable linux cd like knoppix that will work with sparc systems out there
Hmm, Fabian has ported basic Knoppix to the PPC Mac in couple of days. So it is possible. I searched the net a bit (I think you did that too) but only found references to bootable linux installation CDs (RedHat Suse etc.).

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$13.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 32 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$299.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Dell SonicWall TZ400 Network Security Appliance Firewall New
$185.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Ubiquiti UniFi Gateway Max UXG-Max
$199.00
Brand New Genuine Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS (Advanced Server) Version 3
$39.99
KTN-STL3 EMC VNX 15-slot Disk Array Expansion, full 15 x 2tb drives 100% health
$360.00
NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99