Hmm, Fabian has ported basic Knoppix to the PPC Mac in couple of days. So it is possible. I searched the net a bit (I think you did that too) but only found references to bootable linux installation CDs (RedHat Suse etc.).
This may be a dumb question but will knoppix work on a sparc based system. if not is there another bootable linux cd like knoppix that will work with sparc systems out there
Hmm, Fabian has ported basic Knoppix to the PPC Mac in couple of days. So it is possible. I searched the net a bit (I think you did that too) but only found references to bootable linux installation CDs (RedHat Suse etc.).

$999.99
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99
DKB MegAChip for Amiga 2000/500 2MB Chip Ram expansion with 8375 Agnus Tested
$285.00
AMIGA DB23 RGB Female to VGA Male Buffered Cable 5 ft. - A1000 A2000 A3000 A4000
$38.00
Commodore Amiga 2000HD Vintage Personal Computer A2000
$599.99
Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5” Floppy Drive A500 A1000 A2000 • Untested
$64.99
NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga
$170.00
Commodore Amiga 2000 A2000 – Motherboard Repaired by Amiga of Rochester
$1099.99