-
Where is gnomeConf.sh
I was trying to install Arjunta, gnome based development app.
I was doing the ./configure and I got "cant find gnomeConf.sh".
I went to the gnome website and searched the ML archives.
This seems to be a common gnome problem.
I noticed that there was a response that debian calls the file-
libgnome-dev, but I couldn't find it either.
Does anybody know what the name of this package now is, or where it is put (hdd install).
the error said that it was supposed to be in /usr/share/local/docs/gnomeConf.sh.
any help would be appreciated
thank you,
james
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED
$39.99

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90