I was trying to install Arjunta, gnome based development app.
I was doing the ./configure and I got "cant find gnomeConf.sh".
I went to the gnome website and searched the ML archives.
This seems to be a common gnome problem.
I noticed that there was a response that debian calls the file-
libgnome-dev, but I couldn't find it either.
Does anybody know what the name of this package now is, or where it is put (hdd install).
the error said that it was supposed to be in /usr/share/local/docs/gnomeConf.sh.
any help would be appreciated
thank you,
james

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99
LENOVO THINKBOOK 14 G2 ITL [email protected] 16GB RAM 256SSD BLIT BT WEBCAM TOUCH
$259.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 6 Laptop AMD RYZEN 5 7535U 2.9GHz – No RAM – No HDD
$179.99
Lenovo ThinkPad laptop T490 14" i5 8365U 16GB NEW 256gb SSD WIN 11 pro CAM WIFI
$249.99