I see. Do you know of any way I can install it to ramdisk? If not, is there some other way I can compile scheme code?
I see. Do you know of any way I can install it to ramdisk? If not, is there some other way I can compile scheme code?

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1671.47
Lot of (3) 1TB NVME SSD M.2 Western Digital Used
$285.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Dell Precision 7560 i7-11850H 2.5GHz 32GB 1TB NVMe 15.6" T1200 No OS: Fair
$459.00
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Apricorn 1TB Aegis Fortress L3- FIPS Level 3 Validated USB 3.0 Hardware Encrypte
$110.00
Lot of (4) 1TB NVME SSD M.2 2280 Samsung Micron Used
$399.00