I'm gettingr ready to build my latest iso. It's been awhile since I've done this, so what sort of things do I need to do to clear out temproary stuff, reduce size, and get this thing ready to burn?
I'm gettingr ready to build my latest iso. It's been awhile since I've done this, so what sort of things do I need to do to clear out temproary stuff, reduce size, and get this thing ready to burn?

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99
$75.00
CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00