Hello i need some help.
My soundcards name is Altec Lansing and I need to now how to install it, I have tried soundcard cofiguration (doesnt work), Knoppix alsa (doesnt work).. PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Johan![]()
Hello i need some help.
My soundcards name is Altec Lansing and I need to now how to install it, I have tried soundcard cofiguration (doesnt work), Knoppix alsa (doesnt work).. PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Johan![]()
Have you done an apt-get or kpackager update ? if so then isue may be that they (debian) have apparently moved lspci from /sbin to /bin what I did was go into the alsa-autoconfig script and change both instances of /sbin/lspci to /bin/pci and it fixed everything here. card is now beeing seen and configured properly by that script. However I am kinda new to linux so you might want to ask around a bit before applying this fix all I know is that after a full update / upgrade with a fresh install from the 3.3 (v9/?/03) cd I had no sound until applying this fix on a sb audigy2 (at least thats what mandrake called it) mp3+ is the actual card any way hop this helps I didnt look to see how heavily the knoppix-autoconfig uses the lspci function but based on what I have seen here they will probably want to look into this in l8r revisions?
If this is not a good idea to change that script as I have please anyone chime in here!
Thanks

Commodore Portable SX-64 Color Computer User’s Guide Sealed/Taped in Plastic Bag
$199.99
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
COMMODORE 250466 REPLICA BUILD | NTSC | VIC-II KAWARI | NEW CHIPS | #2
$379.99
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
Vtg 128 / 64 Commodore 1541-II Computer Disk Drive in Box 5.25 Floppy (Working)
$89.99
Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99
COMMODORE 250466 REPLICA BUILD | NTSC | VIC-II KAWARI | NEW CHIPS
$379.99
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99