-
Have you done an apt-get or kpackager update ? if so then isue may be that they (debian) have apparently moved lspci from /sbin to /bin what I did was go into the alsa-autoconfig script and change both instances of /sbin/lspci to /bin/pci and it fixed everything here. card is now beeing seen and configured properly by that script. However I am kinda new to linux so you might want to ask around a bit before applying this fix all I know is that after a full update / upgrade with a fresh install from the 3.3 (v9/?/03) cd I had no sound until applying this fix on a sb audigy2 (at least thats what mandrake called it) mp3+ is the actual card any way hop this helps I didnt look to see how heavily the knoppix-autoconfig uses the lspci function but based on what I have seen here they will probably want to look into this in l8r revisions?
If this is not a good idea to change that script as I have please anyone chime in here!
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By saxguy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 06:15 PM
-
By frank34 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 02:49 PM
-
By Battousai in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:17 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 40
Last Post: 03-01-2004, 04:45 PM
-
By dobell in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-26-2003, 07:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97

IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96

IBM 00FN709 X3850 X6 Compute Book 3837 Barebone
$114.99