-
I've found MusE, it looks perfect, installing it is another matter, too many dependencies. I'm now trying on *dare I say it* Redhat 9, while slightly easier, I'm having to update the configure file, I'm learning more than I want to about the internal workings of linux, i just wanna use it, that's all *sniffle*
Still trying on HDinstalled knoppix too.
I'll keep you posted.
Medialinux looks like a good variation of knoppix, has rosegarden and others installed. It defaults to italian however, and it seems a bit buggy so I don't know. Will keep you posted on this too.
Keep Smiling
Similar Threads
-
By redss in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-23-2006, 04:10 PM
-
By dmitry in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-17-2005, 03:37 PM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-06-2005, 02:29 AM
-
By XerithsLover in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-27-2003, 08:36 PM
-
By skryche in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-07-2003, 11:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95

LOT OF 2 SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA ECC HMA81GR7CJR8N-XN
$89.95

LOT OF 6 Samsung 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V M386A8K40BM2-CTD6Q Server RAM
$1799.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Lot of 3~BAD~NON-WORKING Micron 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V-LE2 Server RAM Memory DDR4
$600.00

Lot of 2~BAD~NON-WORKING Micron 64GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y-RB3 Server RAM Memory DDR4
$400.00

Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98