-
Knoppix hangs/crashes
Hi folks!
I have a problem with knoppix. when I watch TV with tvtime, the computer crashes after a few minutes. The display simply freezes (sound of the television stays). temperature of the core is normal. never had a crash with other distros like suse, redhat, mandrake, gentoo and all the other I already tried. but I love debian and I love the knoppix autodetection so please help me!
Similar Threads
-
By StephenIsTheMan in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-13-2005, 09:27 PM
-
By danjelsan in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-31-2004, 08:58 AM
-
By MickKi in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 01:26 PM
-
By Tortoise in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 15
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 02:03 PM
-
By asmodath in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-19-2003, 06:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$699.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00

8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1100.00