I am new a Linux. I have a LG Modem model LM-156N which is not winmodem and my is Knoppix 3.3. But is not detected in Knoppix. I went to the LG electronics to try find something but i couldn't
I am new a Linux. I have a LG Modem model LM-156N which is not winmodem and my is Knoppix 3.3. But is not detected in Knoppix. I went to the LG electronics to try find something but i couldn't
In kde, you should be able to set it up in kppp. A hardware modem should install on a serial port like /ttyS0 through /ttyS3. Disable your onboard serial ports in the BIOS if you are not using them; and the modem may install on /ttyS0.

Vintage LOT 1980s Rainbow Apple Computer Sticker/Decal - 21
$49.99
Vintage Retro Cyrix 6x86 133mhz 32mb RAM Floppy Combo
$299.00
Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition
$199.99
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage IBM ThinkPad 760C Type 9546 Laptop 1995 Retro Computing TESTED Working
$125.00
VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95
• Authentic TUMI 96081D4 Black Leather Daypack Travel Laptop Backpack - Vintage
$175.00
Vintage KanguruDisk Portable External Drive Module with Pouch - Rare Retro Drive
$114.88
Vintage 1983 Commodore 1702 Color Video CRT Monitor. Tested.
$350.00