-
Can you help with a mini-cd problem?
I'm have lots of fun making a very small Model-K install only 14 megs, but I'm running into a problem and thought someone here might have an answer.
When the knoppix-autoconfig script runs I get errors from insmod about missing modules. I have copied /lib/* from the Knoppix cloop and have checked the modules.conf and all point to the right directory. It seems it is not taking in account the aliases like: alias net-pf-17 af_packet, because if I just type insmod af_packet it works.
Have you seen this problem or know of a fix?
Similar Threads
-
By Carlos_E_Morimoto in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-29-2005, 07:04 PM
-
By colonius in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 08:53 PM
-
By muczy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-15-2004, 04:37 PM
-
By alberto666 in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 03:59 PM
-
By impresario in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-25-2003, 07:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98