works fine on the 8600.... dont know how big the difference is
(uh - I must admit I haven't tried the 11-03-2003 yet, the earlier work fine)
-A
I have been trying Knoppix 3.3 for one day now. It runs great on my two desktop machines but the CD will not boot on my Inspiron 8500 laptop. I changed the device boot order but the CD drive just clatters away. Before I go any further I wanted to ask if this is an 8500 problem or just a CD drive incompatibility. I was going to burn a boot CD from the laptop and try that but thought I would ask before going on.
Thanks for any advice. I am really new at this.
Bob
works fine on the 8600.... dont know how big the difference is
(uh - I must admit I haven't tried the 11-03-2003 yet, the earlier work fine)
-A

IBM Model M Terminal Vintage Clicky 122-Key 1984 W/ blue keys, and unique keys
$199.99
RARE VTG NEC IBM PC COMMAND SET SPIN MATE 6150 + SPINWRITER 8850 USER GUIDE
$199.95
Vintage 2002 AutoCAD Set - With Serial and Code
$44.55
Vintage HP-85A Series 80 Computer Hewlett Packard Working Powers On + Case RAM
$275.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
IBM PCjr Vintage Desktop Computer 128KB w/ Diskette Drive & Keyboard
$699.00
Vintage Computer Mouse Lot Compaq Microsoft Logitech Sony VAIO PS/2 USB Serial
$79.95
Vintage California Computer Systems Boards for S-100 Terminiator Cards
$145.00
Vintage Key Tronic LT DESIGNER Mechanical/Rubber Dome Keyboard DIN-5 AT/XT
$50.00
Vintage Sanyo CDR-H94SMV Internal SCSI CD-ROM Drive
$44.50