-
Inspiron 8500
I have been trying Knoppix 3.3 for one day now. It runs great on my two desktop machines but the CD will not boot on my Inspiron 8500 laptop. I changed the device boot order but the CD drive just clatters away. Before I go any further I wanted to ask if this is an 8500 problem or just a CD drive incompatibility. I was going to burn a boot CD from the laptop and try that but thought I would ask before going on.
Thanks for any advice. I am really new at this.
Bob
Similar Threads
-
By vampyre in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-24-2004, 05:41 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 02:08 PM
-
By jt4764 in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 05:48 AM
-
By RandomGoon in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-29-2004, 10:34 PM
-
By ManM in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-11-2003, 12:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$53.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$117.45

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1 - Tested -98% Life
$48.00

SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 SSD Excellent Health wiped
$54.99

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00