I am new a Linux. I have a LG Modem model LM-156N which is not winmodem and my is Knoppix 3.3. But is not detected in Knoppix. I went to the LG electronics to try find something but i couldn't
I am new a Linux. I have a LG Modem model LM-156N which is not winmodem and my is Knoppix 3.3. But is not detected in Knoppix. I went to the LG electronics to try find something but i couldn't
In kde, you should be able to set it up in kppp. A hardware modem should install on a serial port like /ttyS0 through /ttyS3. Disable your onboard serial ports in the BIOS if you are not using them; and the modem may install on /ttyS0.

Atari 800XL Computer & 1050 Bundle w/ Games
$899.00
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
Atari Portfolio PARALLEL PRINTER INTERFACE NOS New Open Box
$29.88
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Broken Atari 130XE Console System 130XE No Power
$129.99
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 1200XL Computer Game Console Vintage Rare FOR PARTS OR REPAIR READ
$270.00