-
Knoppix over Mandrake
Hello everyone,
At the moment I'm running a dual setup with XP and Mdk.
Because I like to goof around, I'm thinking of installing Knoppix over Mdk, using the partitions that were made ( root, swap, usr & home ) from Mdk for Knoppix.
But then I hear that Knoppix only installs root and swap ? Can I use my existing ext3 partitions ?
Thanks for the assistance - muka
Similar Threads
-
By pgk3734 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-30-2005, 09:03 PM
-
By bi11i in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-06-2005, 09:29 PM
-
By blipblipblip in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-24-2004, 11:26 PM
-
By Drago in forum General Support
Replies: 17
Last Post: 11-09-2003, 10:51 PM
-
By fullerton in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-26-2003, 04:58 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive HDD HUS724030ALA640
$39.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Western Digital Red WD60EFRX-68MYMN1 6 TB,Internal,5400 RPM,3.5 inch Hard Drive
$179.99