try other raw-write programs. The one on the cd <mkfloppy> is not guarenteed to work on all systems.
Where have recently downloaded the latest knoppix iso. As I am unable to boot directly boot from the CD, I have created a boot disk as recommended. However upon boot from the disk I receive the following error message:
Loading vmlinuz........
Loading miniroot.gz..............
Boot failed: please change disks and press a key to continue.
I've have alreadly checked both the boot disk and CD. Both seem to be OK.
Any suggestions appreciated.
try other raw-write programs. The one on the cd <mkfloppy> is not guarenteed to work on all systems.
You could try SBM on a floppy to boot the cd:
http://btmgr.sourceforge.net/

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76
Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$128.96
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08