Knoppix was succesfully installed using linboot.img for boot and some work has been done with it.
Then I decided to change the motherboard and make some changes to harddisk layout using partition magic. Now boot does not work any more. I even don't get a displayof the boot selection table of lilo.
How can I tell Knoppix/Debian Linux to accept the new motherboard and the changed partition layout without loosing all other configuration work? Booting from Knoppix CD still works, but I doin't know what to do next.

Atari St Diskette Lot Spot Tested Mostly Games 177+ Disks Some Original Tetris
$296.65
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari St Diskette Lot Spot Tested Utilities Back Up Games 98 Disks Uncle Pervo
$127.42
Golf Challenge - Sierra On-Line - 1982 / Atari 400/800
$199.95
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00