I've tried this route and it's hard going. Recently, I have had a go at morphix (a drivative of knoppix) http://morphix.sourceforge.net/ and in my opinion, Morphix iso's being 200-500MB in size, lend themelves to block building.
Hello All!!
my goal which is to remaster CD disto. I have the documents related to remastering Knoppix, but still I need more detailed help. As I need to include only those applications which are related to normal user (gedit,graphic viewer, printer support, open office, email client, mozilla internet browser) and to cut out all other applications (games, compilers , messenger,etc) in the first phase, therefore, I need specific guidance on how to include these specific applications and cut out the ones which are unneeded at this point. The problem that I face is to identify the modules which are relevant to me and also to identify that which modules need to be cut out and still there is no problem in regular working.
Hope to find an encouraging and guided response from you.
Regards
Adeel
I've tried this route and it's hard going. Recently, I have had a go at morphix (a drivative of knoppix) http://morphix.sourceforge.net/ and in my opinion, Morphix iso's being 200-500MB in size, lend themelves to block building.

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99
Dell PowerEdge R720 Server 2x Xeon E5-2670 2.6 GHz 64 GB RAM No OS No HDD Read-
$239.95