-
How to select specific applications in ur Distro......?
Hello All!!
my goal which is to remaster CD disto. I have the documents related to remastering Knoppix, but still I need more detailed help. As I need to include only those applications which are related to normal user (gedit,graphic viewer, printer support, open office, email client, mozilla internet browser) and to cut out all other applications (games, compilers , messenger,etc) in the first phase, therefore, I need specific guidance on how to include these specific applications and cut out the ones which are unneeded at this point. The problem that I face is to identify the modules which are relevant to me and also to identify that which modules need to be cut out and still there is no problem in regular working.
Hope to find an encouraging and guided response from you.
Regards
Adeel
-
I've tried this route and it's hard going. Recently, I have had a go at morphix (a drivative of knoppix) http://morphix.sourceforge.net/ and in my opinion, Morphix iso's being 200-500MB in size, lend themelves to block building.
Similar Threads
-
By trellis in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-06-2005, 02:19 AM
-
By blustrk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 11:12 PM
-
By silian87 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 06:46 AM
-
By Lemming in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 09:02 PM
-
By dbojan in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 10:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$250.00

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00