I downloaded Knoppix 3.3 (11/03/2003) but now I can't burn it to a CD using burning image. I've used Nero 5.5.9.9 (also I've downloaded a patch, but I found out taht it was made for version 5.5.10), ISO recorder, ISOBuster,... and a lot of CD's!!! I can burn the image .iso, the program (Nero, ISORecorder and ISOBuster) tells me that it has been finished successfully. But whenever I try to boot the CD my PC don't run it. The boot sequence is A:, CDROm and HD; it reads the CD but goes on with HD (like the CD were a blank CD). when I try to access to the CD with Windows XP I can't, the error says
The CD ain't formatted
Windows can't read this CD. Maybe it's damaged or it is using a format the Windows doesn't know.
The .iso file is 733.337.600 bytes (699 Mb) and I've checked it with md5, it's OK.
Anyone can tell me what can I do?? I'm losing my mind!!!!
P.S.: Sorry for my English, I hope you could understand it

Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB 3.5" SAS ST4000NM0025
$22.00
Seagate Exos X16 ST10000NM010G 10TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e/4Kn HDD
$199.00
New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$69.00
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
Seagate Exos X16 16TB ST16000NM001G 7200RPM Enterprise HDD*USED GREAT CONDITION*
$319.79
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
NEW Sealed Toshiba N300 Pro 10TB NAS HDD 7200RPM
$299.99