-
I have a Ethernet one but, I have had problems trying to install it for regular windows, so I thought it would be best I stick with USB which is slower at times, I will try the Ethernet Cable in a few minutes from my cable modem to my Ethernet card inside my PC, and see what happends other wise I will do that other suggestion someone said about the konsole, ok well. I will tell you what happend wish me luck
Similar Threads
-
By colpitts in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 02:35 PM
-
By scramble in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-01-2004, 01:53 AM
-
By illcuban in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-20-2003, 02:45 AM
-
By slicksps in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-09-2003, 02:49 AM
-
By guest in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-30-2002, 06:52 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00