Yes. Look here for details.Originally Posted by Muka
Adam
Hello everyone,
At the moment I'm running a dual setup with XP and Mdk.
Because I like to goof around, I'm thinking of installing Knoppix over Mdk, using the partitions that were made ( root, swap, usr & home ) from Mdk for Knoppix.
But then I hear that Knoppix only installs root and swap ? Can I use my existing ext3 partitions ?
Thanks for the assistance - muka
Yes. Look here for details.Originally Posted by Muka
Adam

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Polycom VVX 410 12-lines VoIP Phone
$15.00
Cisco ATA191-3PW-K9 ATA 191 2-Port Analog Telephone VoIP Adapter T8B7
$110.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28