Please help me with this problem:
I have got a new laptop with a winmodem, which doesn't work.
I can buy a 'real' modem from a friend for a small amount, but this laptop doesn't have a serial port.
Now there are two options:
a) I take the modem and connect it via a serial/usb adapter to an usb port
But i am not sure if this will work at all
b)I get an external usb isdn card. But which one is cheap and easy to
install?
I read about the following ones working under linux for example:
AVM Fritz!Card USB
Eicon Diva 850/852
Draytek Vigor 128
Leonardo Web Shuttle II
Please help me with your suggestions!

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C Dual 25GbE SFP28 LP | 20NJD
$25.00
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH LOT OF 10
$70.00
Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00