-
Help ! installing pcmcia firewire card on lapton pavilion
Hi,
Could you please help me installing a firewire card (pcmcia) to my laptop Pavilion ze4315.
I am really newbie to linux -or knoppix-. I have been a ms-windows user for over 10 years, and I just dont want it more.
Where do I start ? I need to connect a second hard drive to the firewire port.
Thanks, i appreciate any help.
Nicolas
Similar Threads
-
By atca in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 09:19 AM
-
By BoopaMagal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 07:32 AM
-
By znmeb in forum Laptops
Replies: 10
Last Post: 11-26-2003, 09:02 AM
-
By ZepHead in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-05-2003, 03:08 AM
-
By nlang in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-31-2003, 12:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple M4848 USB Mouse GRAPHITE iMac G3 Hockey Puck Mouse 1998
$23.99

Vintage Apple iBook G3 Clamshell M2453 Dead HDD For Parts As is
$189.99

vintage Rainbow Apple Logo Mouse Pad-Sealed New
$79.00

Vintage 1991 Apple Computer Omni Directional Microphone 590-0617-A
$17.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99

Vintage APPLE MACINTOSH II Desktop PC EMPTY CASE & Power Supply Only UNTESTED
$39.90

Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$170.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

3 Boxes-Vintage Apple Claris Macwrite MacPaint MacDraw - Sealed - NOS Rare 1988
$74.99