-
Help ! installing pcmcia firewire card on lapton pavilion
Hi,
Could you please help me installing a firewire card (pcmcia) to my laptop Pavilion ze4315.
I am really newbie to linux -or knoppix-. I have been a ms-windows user for over 10 years, and I just dont want it more.
Where do I start ? I need to connect a second hard drive to the firewire port.
Thanks, i appreciate any help.
Nicolas
Similar Threads
-
By atca in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 09:19 AM
-
By BoopaMagal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 07:32 AM
-
By znmeb in forum Laptops
Replies: 10
Last Post: 11-26-2003, 09:02 AM
-
By ZepHead in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-05-2003, 03:08 AM
-
By nlang in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-31-2003, 12:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco N9K-C93360YC-FX2 Nexus 9300 w/ 96p 1/10/25G,12p 100G,MACsec capable TESTED
$3594.95

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Catalyst 9200 24 Series 24-Port Ethernet Network Switch C9200-24T-E V07
$400.00

Cisco UCS-SD38T61X-EV 3.84TB 2.5in SATA III Hot Plug Internal SSD PM883
$500.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$689.00

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00