Hi,
Could you please help me installing a firewire card (pcmcia) to my laptop Pavilion ze4315.
I am really newbie to linux -or knoppix-. I have been a ms-windows user for over 10 years, and I just dont want it more.
Where do I start ? I need to connect a second hard drive to the firewire port.
Thanks, i appreciate any help.
Nicolas

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$14.86
TP-Link Omada SG3428 24-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch 4x SFP w/ Ears
$99.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99