-
Help ! installing pcmcia firewire card on lapton pavilion
Hi,
Could you please help me installing a firewire card (pcmcia) to my laptop Pavilion ze4315.
I am really newbie to linux -or knoppix-. I have been a ms-windows user for over 10 years, and I just dont want it more.
Where do I start ? I need to connect a second hard drive to the firewire port.
Thanks, i appreciate any help.
Nicolas
Similar Threads
-
By atca in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 09:19 AM
-
By BoopaMagal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 07:32 AM
-
By znmeb in forum Laptops
Replies: 10
Last Post: 11-26-2003, 09:02 AM
-
By ZepHead in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-05-2003, 03:08 AM
-
By nlang in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-31-2003, 12:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Dell PERC H755 8GB NV 12Gb/s Pci-e RAID controller card 29XMF Full Height
$899.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00

2-Bay RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD External Hard Drive, USB 3
$59.99