You can get the required file at theDebian KDE wiki.Originally Posted by Max
I recently installed Knoppix to my HDD. I want to install KDE System
Guard (it seems to be similar to control-alt-delete end task in
Windows). Synaptic Package Manager tells me this:
Some packages could not be installed.
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
ksysguard:
Depends: ksysguardd (= 4:3.1.3-1) but it is not going to be installed
I say OK install ksysguardd. Synaptic tells me this:
Some packages could not be installed.
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
ksysguardd:
Depends: libsensors-1debian1 but it is not installable
Checking out Stux Live CD it is installed there. Could someone please explain this to me?
Max
You can get the required file at theDebian KDE wiki.Originally Posted by Max
Thank you for that answer. I was going around in circles & getting nowhere. Now control-escape works.
Max

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21