You can get the required file at theDebian KDE wiki.Originally Posted by Max
I recently installed Knoppix to my HDD. I want to install KDE System
Guard (it seems to be similar to control-alt-delete end task in
Windows). Synaptic Package Manager tells me this:
Some packages could not be installed.
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
ksysguard:
Depends: ksysguardd (= 4:3.1.3-1) but it is not going to be installed
I say OK install ksysguardd. Synaptic tells me this:
Some packages could not be installed.
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
ksysguardd:
Depends: libsensors-1debian1 but it is not installable
Checking out Stux Live CD it is installed there. Could someone please explain this to me?
Max
You can get the required file at theDebian KDE wiki.Originally Posted by Max
Thank you for that answer. I was going around in circles & getting nowhere. Now control-escape works.
Max

Vintage Apple IIe Computer Owner's Manual Official
$12.99
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Apple IIe Vintage Computer A2S2064 Powers On Apple II Untested For Parts/repair
$149.99
Apple IIGS Vintage Personal Computer A2S6000
$249.99
Apple IIe Vintage Personal Computer A2S2064
$199.99
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99
Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99