-
ANOTHER WinModem Question .. T.T
Heyas .. I'm trying to get my Lucent Winmodem up and running, but it wants to act like any other WinModem w/ Linux!
I currently have lt_modem.o & lt_serial.o on a floppy, also along w/ modem.sh.
In KPPP I can't quite figure out how to get modem.sh to run as a script! My modem will 'initialize' fine when I test it, but I do not receive any ATI returns after the query is finished. Just seems as if the modem port OPENS, and just sits there. So my guess is that I need to get modem.sh working along with the dialout sequence.
If I could possibly get step-by-step help, or even a reply would be helpful! Thank you so much!
-
Senior Member
registered user
The info in this post worked for me; and my setup is in there too:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2050#9512
Similar Threads
-
By jock in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-17-2004, 06:22 PM
-
By ykgoh in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 02:17 PM
-
By DJTech in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 03:34 PM
-
By emax in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 08:36 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-12-2003, 09:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

Lot of 10 Samsung 16GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SODIMM M471A2G43AB2-CWE 160GB
$1319.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3B1 Micron 32GB (1x32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2400T DDR4 Server Memory
$220.00

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50

LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95