Hi all,
I just booted Knoppix for the first time last night
(03-11 build) and it was almost as smooth as glass! Beautiful!!
The only problems I've encountered were with
1. my onboard sound card (AC97) was not recognized,
but I got sound as soon as I enabled aRts
in the Control Center (Multimedia Sound)
2. complaints about not finding char-major-118
which is related to CUPS -- but my printer works fine.
Any thoughts?
-John
I'll be doing a hdinstall very soon! Knoppix is great!!![]()

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00