-
how do I upgrade packages?
I'm using a rather fresh hd install of Knoppix v3.3 2003-09-24. Would anyone know how I can upgrade KDE to version 3.1.4?
Whatever I try, I keep getting 'package A depends on package B but package B is not going to be installed.'
I realize that this may be a more general issue based on how the Debian packaging system works. Having migrated from a RH8 system a few months ago, I have been playing with apt-get and dselect but I still don't succeed in upgrading KDE to 3.1.4. (I actually couldn't upgrade K to 3.1.3 on KNX 3.2 either but then KNX 3.3 came out ;-)
any suggestions?
TIA
Similar Threads
-
By dobell in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-18-2005, 02:32 PM
-
By boombastic in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-14-2004, 09:02 AM
-
By reub2000 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-02-2003, 10:18 PM
-
By vesselinpeev in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2003, 09:03 PM
-
By mogz in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-11-2003, 05:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$537.49

Toshiba Magnia SG20 VPN Linux server Web server (No HDD, *Read*) -
$60.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00

Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server DVD English OS Media Kit RHF0382US
$41.30