-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
katsushiro
Thanks a lot for the quick response.. I'll try that config and the suggestions you gave, and I'll let you know how it works out. The hardware is a SB Live! sound card, a sort of BrandX 10/100 network card (had it laying around work so I snagged it), and an equally BrandX USB mouse that's always worked for me before, but Linux and Windows seem pretty good about recognizing and using it without the need for additional drivers.
Anyway, once I've done what you suggestted I'll pop on here and let you know how it went.. thanks again!
You should have no problems with the sound then that's the card I have for the network card just go into the 10/100 netcard section and compile all the options as modules it is only setup for a tulip module not sure about the usb the UPS is the only device I have.
Similar Threads
-
By riscbroker in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 08:49 PM
-
By Kowood in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-07-2005, 08:15 PM
-
By BillS in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-20-2004, 05:04 PM
-
By toltech in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 09:43 AM
-
By Hayabusa in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-19-2003, 11:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon W-3245 16-Core 3.2GHz (SRFFD) Apple MAC PRO A1991 CPU Processor
$199.99

HP ZBook Fury G8 15.6'' Intel Xeon W-11955M 2.6GHz 64GB RAM 1TB SSD RTX A2000
$599.99

For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99

Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99